Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just another day....

Well, like I said. I wondered how long this blogging thing would last?!?!? I think about it everytime I sit down at the computer, but do I venture out to Blogger?!?!? Nnnnnoooooooo..... I'm either at myspace, knitting help.com, or ravelry. Which ever floats my boat at the time.

Anyway, on the other hand. I have finished knitting my cell phone sleeve. It came out alright. And it'll serve its purpose. But now I have moved on to some super cute booties!!! This is a picture of them
I'm working on the other one right now. They are too big for Kaitlyn, so after I finish the match to this one, I'm gonna try the smaller sized pattern. Hope those fit! By the time I finish making all these booties, I'll be able to do them without looking at the pattern. HA!!! Yeah right....

Anywho...better go for now. I hear the little munchkin stirring....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com